Teeth gums

My teeth has acquired a different colouration like yellow due to smoking and tar . Could u please suggest me some pollible ways to remove the tar on my teeth .
views-icons 51 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Teeth gums

Visit a dentist and get a proper scaling and polishing done. That will solve your problem.
Hi, tar or calculus removal requires professional help. You need to visit a dentist and ask for scaling and oral prophylaxis. That will help you. Take care.
Scaling followed by polishing is the treatment you should go for.This will remove the stains from your teeth,but such procedures should be repeated every six months,according to protocol. Since you are a smoker so bleaching after scaling & polishing won't be advisable in such case.
Hi, due to smoking nicotinic by products gets deposited on tooth surface along with plaque and tartar causing discoloration of teeth.. visit ur dentist for profesional cleaning of ur teeth and for the best advice ..best of luck ..feel free to ask ne furter queries
Dr. Shruti Agarwal Kolkata | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Yes you can go for scaling again removal and bleaching for same .The treatment required will depend on clinical checkup .