Teeth filling
Hi, Recently I had filling in my teeth between molars.. there was a slight cavity which was between teeths and my dentist said they do composite filling however it won't sustain for long as there is no balance for filling. So may I know what else can be done for permanent solution apart from RCT

Hi, Good Morning This is called Interdental Caries. One of the most common types of decay. There are different techniques for restoring a tooth using composite restoration. From what description you have just provided, this seems relatively a routine task. We have restored teeth with much bigger cavities. Please share an X ray if it’s available. Alternatively, visit Oraliah Dental Clinics, Sahakar Nagar for a immediate review and solution for the same.
No indication for RCT as there is no pain or discomfort mentioned. Only solution is to complete the filling.
Maintain the interdental area using floss and mouthwash until such time the filling is done

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
We can do a joint crown to avoid food impaction.
Visit a conservative dentist
Avoid short cuts