Teeth colour
Pls suggest me the solution that how could i wash my teeths that they become natural white...and what kind of toothpastes  i should follow to solve this problem

Dr. Shreya Gour
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bhopal

Firstly go for a proper oral and dental check up at your nearest dental clinic and if suggested then go ahead with oral prophylaxis that is teeth cleaning. For regular brushing use goldent toothpaste or glyzer toothpaste. do not go for bleeching of teeth as it might weaken the tooth enamel.
hey, wash your teeth with any toothpaste because all of them contain same contents , if your teeth are stained , discolored , consult dentist, they clean it