Teeth and braces

I have the teeth in my both upper and lower jaws are in disorder. Considering my age, can i get braces on my teeth? If yes, how long should it be kept?
views-icons 248 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 2 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

hello considering your that is 24 yrs its very much feasible for you to get orthodontic or braces treatment done. Infact now a days we see major age group seeking braces treatment is between 22-30yrs. So considering the same trend you can definately go for the treatment. Only thing will be to decide the option you have to opt for...i will mention them below in order of low to higher price range. and plz note as the prize inc. the visibility of the braces is less which means that higher the price range the less visible will be the braces and it will appear more esthetic... 1. Metal or aka stainless steel braces 2.Ceramic braces 3. Lingual braces 4. Clear path or Invisalign braces
Dr. Sharanya Sabrish
Dentist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

yes , even adults can get braces.  duration will depend on how severe the problem is.  You must consult an orthodontist for this.