Tattoo removal surgon
There is a permanent tattoo on my left hand.. I want to remove it completely. Can someone help me out?

hello there. I can understand your concern, it can be dealt with by a help of a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist. therefore i would suggest that you consult a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist in person regarding any queries related to permanent tattoo removal. you can find good plastic surgeons or dermatologist near you using this practo app itself and you can choose based on recommendations. Best Regards, Dr. Anil Kumar J Jain