Tattoo removal surgon
There is a permanent tattoo on my left hand.. I want to remove it completely. Can someone help me out?
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. I can understand your concern, it can be dealt with by a help of a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist. therefore i would suggest that you consult a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist in person regarding any queries related to permanent tattoo removal. you can find good plastic surgeons or dermatologist near you using this practo app itself and you can choose based on recommendations. Best Regards, Dr. Anil Kumar J Jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.