Hair remove permanently
Is there hair remove for permanently? i want to remove hair from my face and my neck. is this possible?

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 18 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! You need to go for Laser hair removal.
Dr. Ujjwala Verma
Pediatric Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
LHR stands for laser hair reduction which can be permanent. So the density and hair growth will be reduced permanently if all the harmonal profiles are within normal limits. It cannot be achieved in  1 sitting . It may require 5-7 sitting depending upon hair quality,   colour of hair and skin and which laser is being used.

How to remove white hair permanently How to remove unwanted hair permanently in ayurvedic