Tanned skin remedies
My skin and my shoulders are tanned i do not look same from 1 year what should i do to get rid of this

Pics? There are cream and procedure like chemical peels to help you But I need to see pics first to know the extent of problem
It can be cleared...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Provide with photos of the same. Do you have to go or work outdoors ? Are you on any medicines ? Discuss in detail so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly. A good skin care regime can be planned for you.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Need pics for evaluation the extent of tanning Consult online for proper evaluation and treatment
Avoid sun exposure Use sunscreen