Tail like lump

There is a tail like lump near to my anus ..what should i facing it past 4 months kindly advise on this ..iam really concerned about this problem...can it be cured?  What should i whom should i approach
views-icons 60 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Tail like lump

doctor profile image
Do you or have you had pain at the anal region when you pass stools ?
If yes, then it is most probably a sequele to the cause of the pain.
You need to meet a Genral Surgeon to have it examined.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?