Tablets during pregnancy
My wife 6th month of pregnancy,she has vomiting,cold running nose and head ache problem,we consulted with Gynecologist, doctor prescribed antibiotics tablet azithromysin and sinarest and ascoril D plus syrap ,we did covid test also it's negative,I am worry about this tablets ,is this all safe during pregnancy?now 24th week of pregnancy, please guide me.from these tablets,any side effects to baby?

Trust your doctor. Don't cross check her !!

Saline gargle and steam inhalation may be beneficial The said medication is usually not harmful to foetus in after 2 nd trimester of pregnancy
It is advisable to follow your treating doctor advice
Yes she can take
She may take.
Safe during pregnancy you can take