Swollen lip because of deep cut
Hi, My friend got a swollen lip because of deep cut as he fall down on chin. And it's been 10 days the swollen is not reducing. Please suggest me some medication or a good doctor to consult.

Share pics

Hello, Homoeopathy medicines can help to dissolve the blood clot from injury. To know more & for any other concern you can call us or reach us online.
Take Arnica 1M homeopathic medicine. Also give cold compression .consult online
share pic
U can consult me online n send snaps for observation purposes, accordingly ll guide you
Applying a cold compress can not only reduce pain, but also reduce swelling and numb the affected area. Cold compression therapy helps to stimulate blood flow and may speed up the recovery time. To use a cold compress, wrap ice cubes in a towel and apply it to your busted lip with light pressure.