Lips problem
From past few months my lips color has been changed as shown in the photo. Someone told me that it is lip vitiligo. I am scared please suggest me how to cure my lips

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
first of all consult a dermatologist and confirm the diagnosis. There are many causes of leukoderma , one of them is vitiligo.  Treatment is different for different conditions
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Drink plenty of water daily Drink coconut water twice a day Practice yogas and pranayamas Practice morning and evening walk For medicines ask me on private questions section Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section