Swelling of legs

My mother is facing problems of her legs getting swelled up especially at bottom portion of legs(feet). She is an asthma patient and taking inhalers & medicines on regular basis. Please suggest some practical solutions and medicines. To which kind of doctor we should consult for this?

Doctor Answers (3) on Swelling of legs

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. is she a hypertensive? the cause of the swelling could be related to her blood pressure, hormonal causes, kidney and liver related causes. you should consult a M.D consultant physician in person regarding this. run some tests and everything will be alright. as of now ask her to sleep with pillows below her feet. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Ask her to visit the clinic. Tele medicine like this is harmful.
Dr. Neeraj Gupta Delhi | General Physician
is she anaemic? KFT ? ECG and BP is normal . if uric acid normal give protein diet. urine output normal you can take homeopathic medicine with inhalar for thats cause