Swelling and boils in leg

Hi.. My legs have got swollen with boils.. I have increased level of blood sugar of 290.. I also have high temperature.. Currently taking treatment from general physician for sugar. Should I perform any specific test for the boils at leg..
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, It is good that you are taking medications for diabetes. And most important thing that you nee to do is maintaining your blood sugar levels under 130 because of the boils rupture there is a chance of them turning into a non healing ulcer. You dont need to for any investigations but consult a general surgeon and it will be helpfull if you do so. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?