Swelling and boils in leg
Hi.. My legs have got swollen with boils.. I have increased level of blood sugar of 290.. I also have high temperature.. Currently taking treatment from general physician for sugar. Should I perform any specific test for the boils at leg..

Hello, It is good that you are taking medications for diabetes. And most important thing that you nee to do is maintaining your blood sugar levels under 130 because of the boils rupture there is a chance of them turning into a non healing ulcer. You dont need to for any investigations but consult a general surgeon and it will be helpfull if you do so. Thank you