Swelling near thigh
My wife is getting muscle Swelling near thigh it becomes it hard. Is it a serious issue or due to any deficiency

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

A checkup must and do ultrasonic therapy for few days
Hello... I understand your concern towards your wife health, I think it might be femoral hernia based om the history you have given....Surgery is the best choice for hernia...there is something called herniorrhaphy with hernioplasty..in which the surgeon makes an incision and pushes the protruding contents back and the weak area often is reinforced and supported with a synthetic mesh...... Kindly Consult a nearest surgeon for proper clinical evaluation and further management of her condition....