Swelling in ankle
She has swelling in her ankle and difficulty in walking. She also has gained black spots on her ankle area and above. Swelling comes and goes. I am not sure whether I should consult a orthopedist or neurologist. Please suggest
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikas Ellur
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Consult with the Orthopedic may be joint inflammation or synovitis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.