Swelling and blending

There is a swelling and bleeding in my gums since last 5 days. I have not taken any other medicine for this I am regularly using warm water for mouth gurgling to overcome this problem please help me

Doctor Answers (5) on Swelling and blending

Make an appointment with your dentist. Dentist will examine your teeth and gums and determine if you have a more serious condition, such as advanced gum disease. Your dentist might also take an x-ray of the teeth and gums. If the dentist believes treatment is needed, such as a deep cleaning or periodontal surgery, then do it accordingly. In some cases, bleeding gums are no big deal, but in certain instances can warrant professional treatment. With the right diagnosis and personal care, bleeding gums can become a thing of the past.
See swelling and bleeding from gums should not be ignored and you should visit your dentist asap, it can be due to calculus,poor oral hygiene or may be due to diabetes, your doc will evaluate the condition and may suggest you to go for scaling,so do that and maintain proper oral hygiene by brush twice daily and avoiding very much hot/cold drinks
Hi..visit a nearest dentist ASAP. Evaluation required for gum swelling. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there ...you need to visit a nearby dentist or a periodontist for professional teeth cleaning followed by oral hygiene maintainance ...do not use warm water for rinsing....instead use leukwarm salt water and rinse ur mouth 2-3 times daily for a month... Take care..!!
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra Lucknow | Prosthodontist
Bleeding and swelling of gums is a very common problem..deposition of plaque and calculus over your teeth can be a major reason..diabetes can also be one of the reason..cleaning (scaling) of your teeth with some medication can resolve your problem..it would be better if you visit a dentist for a better treatment plan..dont worry the problem will subside..