Swelled gums,sensitivity

Hi, In the past I have had many problems with my teeth, I used to go to doc for cleaning. Also in my teens i lost my 2 teeth which were in the lower middle (Front). When i consulted the dentist he told me as the space was so less for 2 teeth to be there as they were so small he said that they were my my milk teeth. So i got it done and my cousin who is a dentist trimmed by below teeth and put a cap of 3 artificial teeth. Now there is cavity and yellowness and swelled gums there. And I have sensitivity issues also. Please consult me.

Doctor Answers (3) on Swelled gums,sensitivity

Hi.. No need to worry. It's a common problem near the artificial tooth area where tooth brush has not reached. You will be having Gingivitis and periodontitis. Undergo deep cleaning from dentist. It can be solved. Regards
As per your explanation, you are having gum disease that's gingivitis or periodontitis.So need treatment for your gums.Swelling,bleeding gums are some of the symptoms. So after check up we can confirm if u need a gum surgery that's flap surgery or simply cleaning.Once that's confirmed we can accordingly proceed with your treatment.
Hello, From what I could understand from your question is that you might be troubled by calculus/dirt and plaque accumulation around your prosthesis because of which you are losing your gums normal level of attachment resulting in exposure of your lower front tooth on which your prosthesis lies. And since those teeth are already grinded short , they might be contributing to sensitivity. Swelling in the gums may be because of inflamation caused by the dirt accumulation. Therefore it is best advised to get in touch with a dentist to get a cleaning procedure done and also to know about your other treatment options.