Swallowed metal wire
I am having braces and for support my dentist used extra wire behind my 2nd premolar teeth and today after my meal I checked it was not there. My dentist is out of station i don't know what to do. Is it dangerous??

Usually it passes out. Was it elastic or wire? Its highly unlikely for you to swallow a wire. If it was a wire, to be on the safer side visit a gastroenterologist

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Take laxatives either natural way or get  syp. Lactulose from  medical shop and take 5ml for three days night time.take a abdomen x ray if you time it will show where  the  wire is located. Thank you.
It is absolutely alright. Have a banana or two. It will be all good.