Susten200 delay periods?

Hello doctor,
I ovulated on 1st October and I have 24-26 days cycle. My period should start tomorrow(14th October). Since yesterday I have been observing slight spotting on and off.
Doctor advised to take susten 200 orally twice a day from the day of ovulation for one month.
What does this spotting indicates?

Doctor Answers (2) on Susten200 delay periods?

Hi
Dr Aswini has explained you about checking for pregnancy if you were planning for it.
If you were not expecting to be pregnancy ,then the spotting could be normal irrespective of susten.
However discuss with your gynaecologist who has given susten to clarify your doubt.
Dr. Ashwini S Bangalore | Infertility Specialist
Hi if it has been more than 2 weeks after ovulation you can check for pregnancy with a urine test.  If it is negative you stop susten and you will get normal bleeding within a week.  If it is positive consult your doctor as bleeding should not normally happen in pregnancy.