Delayed periods for the 1st time
Hi doctor, Name : Sindhu Age : 30 Problem : didn't get my periods Brief History : I got my periods last month 17th, this month I shud get my period on 16th (it's backward date), according to my observation me and my husband had contacted 2 weeks back, now I shud have got the periods but din get.....can I do the test at home ? Is der any pill.....please do help me 3 days back was my periods...I din get it...today I did urine pregnancy test it was negative...till date I din face any irregular periods...always my date was accurate no doubt it...now wat shud I do... What is withdrawal pills????????? I am not aware of it Thanks and regards Sindhu

Check out with gynaecologist
Consult your gynaecologist Why are you asking this again and again.
Repeated thrice