Delay periods
I m 24 yrs old and from starting suffering from period i have to take genette 35 fr periods and without med it take 2 month mostly n doc told no prmanent soln wen delay take primolute medicine.. m frustated frm med and my weight gaining 70kg with 5.7 feet height please help me :(

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Pune

Problem is ur weight gain.unless u shed it periods r going to stay like that. Taking ginette or any other hormone is not the solution because u r treating not a disease but a change in ur body. Once u stop taking the pills ur periods r going to return to the same pattern