Supplements
Are there any supplements required for women after 35 yrs? I am feeling tired even though I sleep for 8 hrs.

Not only sleep but your overall well-being matter. For detail consultation please connect through practo.
Please ask me directly for details.
By adopting a healthy lifestyle in the form of consuming whole foods, regular physical activity,  taking care of your stress level and sleeping pattern. For more information book an online appointment with Practo or call me directly. 
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Dear if you feel tired need to check first is your daily routine sleeping hours and type of sleep food intake water intake physical activity blood reports if any parameters high or low las one year. for assessment and further guidance if anything you feel lke to know for further management. you can take online consultation through practo or direct message me for online or offline consultation @ https://wa.me/message/opmwutriyoe2a1
eat healthy balanced diet advised after above assessment  and can take supplements if deficiency as excess may be bad fr body health
Hello, Yes sometimes it depends on the health status . If there is no any nutritional deficiency the female have then no requirements of any supplements because of  your nutrition portion is sufficient to fulfilled your recommendation.
if you need more help and have more queries too kindly contact me directly.
Be aware and do regular body check up twice an year. thanks to ask your query here.  have a nice time.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello, Follow the balanced and nutritious diet. Thankyou