Sunscreen for combination skin
Hi, i have combination skin type, oily t zone and dry nose corners and cheeks. I do have lot of pigmentation on my face. I need suggestions for sunscreens which are suitable for combination skin type and tinted to give a matte finish over my pigmentations as well. Please suggest some sunscreens that do not break my skin out and suitable for my skin type.

I shall detail everything regarding sunscreen
Do paid consult privately for details on chat and call for detailed counselling and treatment
It depends on the tone and texture of skin..Do direct online consultation for prescription by sending photo.