About sunscreen

Hi,Doctor My question is I use sebamed sunscreen 50+ az Inot got SPF30 .My skin is oily and sensitive so some day it make my skin dull and some day it is ok .Now I think to use sunscreen in gel based Sunprotek sunscreen gel have good review,but im confused about there quality and ingredients. And sunprotek sunscreen gel is physical or chemical.please help me. Regards Khushi

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​People usually don't use sunscreens as they may be greasy or make your face appear white.There are different type of sunscreens available and there is one for everyone, so find the one that will help you. The sunscreen you are talking about has chemical components and should be fine it it is already suiting your skin rather than searching a new one.No sunscreen can block all UVB rays however, in terms of percentages, a sunscreen with SPF 15 will filter out approximately 93% of the UVB rays you are exposed to, one with SPF 30 keeps out about 97% and an SPF 50 sunscreen block 98%.