Suggestions 4 IVF in CHN

Hi Drs, Thanks for going through the below.. We are trying to get pregnant since we got married in Dec'13. She went through ectopic, twice on right & once in left tube. However the HSG test was proved to be good prior to the third ectopic. Hence we have been referred for IVF.. When checked online I see +ve/-ve feedback a equally for most of the centers. Also I work in abroad, hence want to know about the course duration & how long do I need to be there for treatment. Please suggest good IVF centers in Chennai with good success rates

Doctor Answers (1) on Suggestions 4 IVF in CHN

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., IVFis an method of assisted reproduction, a man's sperm and the woman's egg are combined in a laboratory dish, where fertilization occurs. The resulting embryo or embryos are then transferred to the woman's uterus to implant and develop naturally.... IVF is a costly procedure that, in many cases, ... The live birth rate for one cycle varies by maternal age....Many factors play a role in considering Ivf...Consult your infertility specialist for further information...