Suggest a mouthwash
I chipped my tooth last week and in the process of fixing it. But I'm having extreme pain suddenly today and want some pain reliever or an appropriate mouthwash to see through tonight. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, but I want something for tonight. Thanks

Hello there. You can take a tablet. Paracetamol for pain today. Cannot suggest any particular mouth wash as I feel all are equally effective in doing their job. So you can take any mouthwash you like. Use with correct dilution or as indicated on the package. Don't delay your visit to the dentist. Regards
Dr. Abhishek Jain
Dentist 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Take an analgesic viz. Diclomol .