Sugar level

Recently I got to know I have sugar, observe level for 1 month and max came 210 and min came 172, which was random check. Now what should be my next step. I'm sure now I'm a diabetic. My mother and father both are sugar patent.
views-icons 124 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sugar level

Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, I hope u know that diabetes is not a disease but a metabolic disorder and can b managed by lifestyle changes. Diet, exercise and drug management can help control diabetes. A diabetes diet is simply a healthy eating plan that is high in nutrients, low in fat and added sugar, and moderate in calories. It is a healthy diet for anyone! The only difference is that you need to pay more attention to some of your food choices—most notably the carbohydrates you eat.Take short meals at regular intervals. Avoid stress, take a good sleep, and start up with a good exercise routine starting up with 30 mins of brisk walk. All d best. Tc.