diabetes-icon

Sugar level not controlle

In spite of taking 12 units of insulin sugar level is not under control. Due to urinal infection I have been hospitalised. My Haemoglobin level is also not normal. Some times I got breathing problem. Doctor Suggested for angiography.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 10 yrs exp Delhi

The treatment of Diabetes is not that simple. There are many classes of Diabetic Drugs. It depends on extent of Diabetes and complications to decide medicine for the Diabetic person. Dosages are also decided upon depending on your acute and chronic sugar levels, fasting sugar levels, post prandial sugar levels, urine sugar levels , urine MICROALBUMIN levels, urea and creatinine levels. So , a complete Diabetic profile needs to be done to reach for the best drugs and proper dosages. Here is the list of Tests, please get them done and follow up with me.I will do the best and give you a proper treatment. 1. HBA1C. 2. SUGAR - Fasting and PP. 3. Urine - Routine and MICROSCOPY. 4. Urine MICROALBUMIN. 5. Urea and Creatinine. 6. Lipid Profile. Follow up with the reports . I will set up a wonderful treatment plan to control your sugar levels. Additionally I will also make a customised Dietary plan for you to take care of your Sugar levels naturally.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. Your question is very incomplete. You havent mentioned your sugar levels, the medications that you are taking, co morbid conditions like do you have high blood pressure? Simple thing like weight also you have not mentioned. How can we help you? If your doctor feel you need a angiogram and you feel its not required you can take a second opinion from a different doctor but we need reports and need to examine the patient . Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.