Suffring from hernia

My son is suffering from hernia but he is only 2 months old how to I take care about the illness . right now I m taking treatment at my home town Bhopal but my son is not ok . he is in stomach pain and gas problem. can I will surgery my son in this age?
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffring from hernia

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
18 yrs. of exp | Chennai | GastroIntestinal Surgery
This is umbilical hernia. If it is small, it will disappears in few months. But in this picture, it's look quite big. Any hernia with pain should be operated immediately. It is better to consult a paediatric surgeon in your place for further management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?