Suffering from Vertigo

Since 2 days, I'm suffering from vertigo. What kinda doctor would be best to treat it- a regular doctor or an ENT?
views-icons 176 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

You need to consult ENT specialist first. Once inner ear related problems are ruled out then you can consult a neurologists, as most common causes of vertigo are ENT related
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?