Suffering from snoring
I am suffering from chronic snoring problem , previously I have done nasopharingeal surgery but still no improvement yet, please suggest

Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Reduce weight...no alcohol or smoking
Hello there..... I can understand your concern...... Surgery to treat snoring is designed to reduce obstruction or narrowing in the anatomic area that is causing the snoring. There may be more than one involved area, so surgery on only one of the narrowed areas may decrease snoring but not eliminate it entirely. Decreasing palatal and uvular flutter are also believed to help in reducing the snoring sounds......