Suffering from pain in kn
Pain from three days in right leg knee. Last week I faced with accident, so also suffering from muscle pain.last two days suffering from knee pain.

Hello there. I can understand your concern, i hope you are not in too much pain. have you consulted a orthopaedic surgeon regarding this? you know this needs evaluation by a orthopaedic surgeon right? tale a pain killer like a combination of lornoxicam and paracetamol like tab. Lorchek-p and then consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. you can apply a ice pack also. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.