Suffering from pain in kn
Pain from three days in right leg knee. Last week I faced with accident, so also suffering from muscle pain.last two days suffering from knee pain.
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern, i hope you are not in too much pain. have you consulted a orthopaedic surgeon regarding this? you know this needs evaluation by a orthopaedic surgeon right? tale a pain killer like a combination of lornoxicam and paracetamol like tab. Lorchek-p and then consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. you can apply a ice pack also. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?