Suffering from knee pain

I waz playing badminton about 4 to 5 months back. Its after playing 4 a month r so i experienced this pain. I stopped playing thinking it might be due 2 playing but i m still suffering from this pain. I m not able 2 fold my leg 4 long time if i do so i will hve 2 limp as i wont b able 2 stretch my leg and walk properly

Dr. Nitish Mandal
Spine and Pain Specialist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, I am Dr Nitish M.D. This appears to be a sprained or mildly torn ligament. The first treatment should  avoiding further stress on the ligament for someone and let it heal. But unfortunately ligaments don't have a good blood supply and are not able to heal sometimes. Earlier, a very small surgery was done to repair the tear. But now platelets taken from your own blood are injected in the affected ligament, sometimes inside the joint. There is very good chance of healing. Since some time has already passed and it's not healed, you should think of platelet injection