Suffering from fever
My son is quarter 2 he is suffering from fever since one day .. He is facing this Prblm last month also . I consult a prediactic he give one antibiotic syrp (clarinova) one brufin syrp Nd chericough .. This medicine he tak he will be fine but after some days The fever repeat ..plz suggest me what can I do in this condition ??

Dr. Amit Agarwal
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Noida
Most kids develop more episodes of viral infections than any of us. 6-7 episodes per year is absolutely normal as long as they got cured. Most of such episodes does not require antibiotics. And brufen is absolutely no to kids younger then 2 years. You can give cherichoff and paracetamol. Maintaining good hydration is absolutely essential.