Suffering from back Pain
I am suffering from back pain from last one year, I haven't consult about this on regularly. Now pain is constantly increasing because of the sitting job & due to current work from home posture. I need your help to suggest what exactly the problem is and how to fix this pain.

Back exercises, posture care , daily walk. Consult for clinical examination.
You know the cause and work on the same otherwise your back muscles will get progressively weaker and remain irritable.
WFH ergonomics is the way ahead for you to begin with to reduce the irritability of the muscles. start with stretching exercises followed by strengthening exercises once the pain and flexibility are improving.
we can do a teleconsultation if you want