Suffering from anxiety & panic disorder
I suffered from a panic attack 4 years ago and started taking allopathic medication after a few months of the episode, which included tab obsikon, tab ikon plus and clo-anxit(for sos). I took this medication for 1.5 years with a few changes in the medicines from time to time. After I quit my medicine under the advice of my doctor, the symptoms started appearing again. Then I went to a homeopathic doctor because allopathic medicines cause withdrawal symptoms and I don't like that about them. Now I took the homeopathic medicines for a year but the symptoms never stopped completely, they came back again and again. So, I had to go back to the allopathic medication again, and I visited a psychologist and took about 4 sessions, wherein he gave me some Bach flower medication (homeopathic) for the treatment. But nothing helped too much on controlling the feelings. And now after all these years and going from doctor to doctor and not achieving the desired results, I feel helpless. Please help.

I think you have not found out the reason for your Anand panic attacks. I do not know how others dealt with your issue, I think, by so. E counseling sessions, you can feel better.
I would recommend you to consult a psychologist either online or offline.