Suffer from phimosis

Dear sir,           I am suffer from phimosis so my penis fore skin didn't go back properly?         Is it cure by surgery?  Is this surgery is major or minor? I am vr afraid of surgery?       Also wants to know abt that after surgery in how many days rest I am do my routeen work &  early walking. Regards, Raj sharm
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh
The surgery for phimosis is a minor surgery and can be done on day care basis. You can get back to work the very next day. 
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?