Sudden weight gain

I am suffering from pcos and suddenly a weight is gain and a fat in tummy i really want to know how to loose dat tummy fat as i have a low digestion or cn say weak digestion and i nvr eat junk foods still my weight is puttion on day by day but diet should be taken or wot should be done to loose this extra fat.please suggest..!!

Doctor Answers (1) on Sudden weight gain

Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, A PCOS is crucial role in the management of PCOS, not only for weight loss and maintenance, but also to regulate insulin levels. Whether or not you need to lose weight, the best diet for PCOS appears to be one that is lower in carbohydrates (especially sugar and grain-based foods), higher in protein, vegetables, and fiber, and moderate in fat. Also with diet comes in play is a regular exercise routine. It can be 30 mins of brisk walk twice daily/ 1 hr of cardio workout in gym.