Hi,I think you need to find out....... ,what are the probable distractions that are causing lack of concentration. Also you need to find out...... ,what kind of importance she is giving to studies and exams.......,and why there was a careless attitude towards exams. But apart from this ,I can tell you one thing ,that if your friend is intelligent and has the capacity to study ,( as you said)then she will do it only if she wants to......and what are her goals in life.
hello,These are the tips to improve power of concentration.
1. Try to get full sleep.
2. Take regular exercise.
3. Study in a place with no or less distractions.
4. Avoid multi-tasking.
5. Have free mind.
6. Fixation of priorities.
7. Take short breaks in long study.
8. Have interest in your study-understand why you need to study and pass exams.
9. Have good breakfast.
10. Don’t take too much tea or coffee.
11. Concentration Exercise- There some exercises which improve your power of concentration i.e. yoga, self-hypnosis, looking at a round spot on wall with full attention etc. There are books on these things you can study.
Why is she not concentrating . She needs evaluation.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.