Study problems

My friend is good in studies always but she never intrested in concentraring she study all the year perfectly good and neglected final exams so she got less marks how to mak concentration

Doctor Answers (3) on Study problems

Mrs. Chhaya Jain Mumbai | Counselling Psychologist
Hi,I think you need to find out....... ,what are the probable distractions that are causing lack of concentration. Also you need to find out...... ,what kind of importance she is giving to studies and exams.......,and why there was a careless attitude towards exams. But apart from this ,I can tell you one thing ,that if your friend is intelligent and has the capacity to study ,( as you said)then she will do it only if she wants to......and what are her goals in life.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
hello,These are the tips to improve power of concentration. 1. Try to get full sleep. 2. Take regular exercise. 3. Study in a place with no or less distractions. 4. Avoid multi-tasking. 5. Have free mind. 6. Fixation of priorities. 7. Take short breaks in long study. 8. Have interest in your study-understand why you need to study and pass exams. 9. Have good breakfast. 10. Don’t take too much tea or coffee. 11. Concentration Exercise- There some exercises which improve your power of concentration i.e. yoga, self-hypnosis, looking at a round spot on wall with full attention etc. There are books on these things you can study.
Dr. Soumitra Das Alappuzha | Psychiatrist
Why is she not concentrating . She needs evaluation.