Stress problem
Because of stress I'm not able to sleep properly.. I'm not getting till 2,3am mrng.. because this, I'm not able to do any wrk.. I'm not feeling well

Please consult a psychiatrist they can help you.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.

Find out the causes of stress ,try to  forget them by diverting ur mind by keeping in view that NANAK DUKHIYA SAB SANSAR ,keep busy ,do regular yoga pranayam excercise walk etc
Dont worry do yoga and deep breathing, dont use phone 1-2 hrs before sleep. Manage anxiety. For some short course can take some medications on prescription. Tap on consult now for proper management and prescription