I'm 11 weeks pregnant today
I'm 11 weeks pregnant today and I'm not showing (this is my first pregnancy) but last week you could tell I was pregnant I saw my babys heartbeat last Friday . I have symptoms every now and then I.E. (heartburn, acid reflux, nausea through out day, slightly short of breath, peeing a lot) I'm a new mom so I'm just nervous

Don't worry it is quite normal for first pregnancy..have good food n sleep..fruits ,dry fruits etc

I am 11 days late am i pregnant 38 weeks pregnant symptoms Baby size at 11 weeks