I am 6 weeks pregnant but No heartbeat
My LMP is 27.04.2017. I took a home test on 04th june. It was positive. I got blood test done on Tuesday it says hcg level as 12579.68. Got an ultrasound done on 06.06.2017. There was a sac with fetus but no heartbeat. Today I aim 6 weeks pregnant. And it has been two days from my last ultrasound. Can I go for u/s today to know the heartbeat

Hello.....  In transvaginal ultrasound heatbeat is detectable at 6 weeks of pregnancy..  With abdominal ultrasound at 7 or 8 week of pregnancy..  Why you worried so much  about  heat beat..  If you had previous history of missed abortion then it's reasonable otherwise don't worry...

Heartbeat in stomach pregnant Average heart rate at 6 weeks pregnant Cough lasting more than 6 weeks