Stress,Anger,Anxiety,Sad
I am a lactating mother,Can i take antistress medicine? Day by day my anger level is growing very high.I am depressed sad.Mixed feelings. Can't decide what is good n bad for me.Always in trouble.Short temper.Hate lies. Negative thoughts.Domestic problem.

Hi...., Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem.... Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells.... Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening.... Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms....Consult Psychiatrist...