Stress and Deprrssion
I was being stressed and mentally depressed all the time in a day .Sometimes it makes me very sick and not doing well. If I didn't take good sleep during the night times it causes bit headache in the morning. I myself try to be very confident and relax  but it couldn't be possible for me.Something always flip in  mind

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, It is possible that you must be suffering from stress related amxuetybor mood disorders. Please see a psychiatrist to assess you in detail and start you on treatment. It can be effectively treated with medications and counselling