Stress and depressed

My best-friend is my everything..but its been a week or something that she doesnt eat properly...and she doesn't even talk to me nicely... Actually she was in a relationship but her boyfriend cheated on her and after that she didn't go back to him...i knew him and he always pretended to love her so much...i was always happy for them...but now i am just afraid for her...she laughs smiles but i know deep down she loves him so much....she tried to move on but she gave up.... that guy still texts her ...i dont know what to do to help her...pl help me and her.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stress and depressed

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there....., Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms....Kindly consult Psychiatrist...