Stress and concentration
I dont what is happening with me.but im unable to study and i cant concentrate while studying.as a result im a year down student now.but i was very good in study when i was in school.this have started from last 2-3years.due to this,my stress is also getting increasing day by day about thinking future nd job and all things.please tell me why this is happening and tell me a solution on this and is there any need to take help of a psychiatrist.please help me please...

Dr. Ramdas Ransing
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Pune

Yes, psychiatrist may help you in stress management and to improve your concentration. the underlying psychological illness if any ,will need proper treatment.