Stress and angry
Hi, Now a days I am getting angry too much and I find mistakes in everything what ever happens in family it come out wit angry and burst out. Even I can't control tat on my kid too y it's happening please give valuable feedback. TIA

Got your concern...getting angry without a reason can be a problem signaling some worse is going to happen better to consult a Psychiatrist offload ne or online at earlst ...or you can get in touch with me through this app ...
Hi, I understand you are going through a tough time. Anger can be a result of many factors. If you are facing psychological distress at work or at home and unable to express or cope with it, you might experience anger outbursts. You may feel impatient and unable to tolerate others' behaviour. Your family might also complain that you have become too sensitive or irritable. For an effective solution, it's important to know the root cause or source of the problem. You will need to discuss various issues that might be bothering you. There is a chance that you might be going through depression or emotional instability which is making you feel more irritable.
Consult nearest Psychiatrist to discuss your problems who can advise solutions both through lifestyle changes and medications if needed
Get your physical health also checked. Thyroid function tests should be helpful.