Stray dog bit
A stray dog bit me on 10th of this month, while I was in a village. I went to the govt. hospital, but they didn't provide the vaccination, so I had to get it done in a nearby medical store. I got my first injection on 11th and second on 13th. Now I am in Bangalore and none of the hospitals are ready to provide vaccination without subscription. Please help on this matter. I know the days on which I have to get the Rabipur injection(0, 3, 7, 14, 28 day). Can I get it done in any medical store ? Will there be any complications ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its not possible that no doctor is providing you vaccination. Take the injection with you and get it done by a nurse or any doctor at his clinic near you. They will do it. The injection has to be given in the arm deltoid area. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Yes any clinic will do.  Get a telephonic conversation with your treating physician
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Yes you can get it from an experienced nurse im at deltoid only
Dr. P. Vijayaraghavan
Consultant Physician 33 yrs exp Chennai
I.M. injection is simple to give by a trained hand. A nurse can give it. It is important to avoid contamination and possibility of infection.