Dog bite no blood

My dog just playfully bit me in my arm, there was no bleeding just a scratch which was red and swollen a bit the swell subsided the very next day but since then i am worried if i get rabies. My dog is 3 and 1/2 year old he usually stays with the street dogs but i have had it vaccinated when it was 3 month then again after 1 and 1/2 year and recently one month before it bit me i gave it a booster dose because it was bitten by a stray dog. It has been 4 days since it bit me the dog and me we both are absolutely fine and my dog is not showing any ill sign. But still i was worried and contacted a pharmacist he gave me a tetanus injection and said me not to worry since the dog was fine and it was given a booster dose few days earlier and also the worst part is there is no available stock of anti-rabies injection in my town not in govt hospital nor in any pharmacy. Should i worry about it.???

Doctor Answers (1) on Dog bite no blood

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well I don't think you need to worry about it since your dog is well vaccinated...secondly neither you nor your dog is symptomatic so do not worry about it...good that you have taken TT injection....just let that thought not worry about it....feel free to contact us if any other queries...thank you......................