Strange sort of pimples

I had suffered from chicken pox a few years back and most of those watery pimples went away but some of them turned very hard and now dont go away and they also seem to be increasing on my arms and back. I need a skin specialist to tell me what to do.
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sheetal Kulkarni Kothekar
Dermatosurgeon 13 yrs exp Pune
hi...according to your seems u r having multiple hypertrophic scars...needs consultation definetly. thanks...dr sheetal kothekar...pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?